Margaret River Uniting Church is situated in the Riverslea subdivision of Margaret River, Western Australia. We are a welcoming and friendly community-minded church focused on sharing God’s love with the people of the Margaret River community and beyond.
The Uniting Church in Australia – Who are we?
The Uniting Church in Australia is committed to compassion, justice and reconciliation between people.
In the spirit of uniting we:
- celebrate the love of God given to all people
- proclaim and live out hope, love and peace,
- seek forgiveness, reconciliation and freedom for all people
- accept men and women as equals in leadership
- embrace diversity and are open to discuss controversial issues and what it means to be inclusive of all people and to respect differences
- are committed to dialogue and co-operation with other churches and to participation in national and world ecumenical bodies such as the World Council of Churches
- are willing to explore the implications of being in a community of people of many faiths
- bring an open and informed faith to engage with wide scholarly enquiry in relation to emerging issues in contemporary society
(READ MORE about the origins and ethos of the Uniting Church.)
As well as our website, you can find out more about us through our Social Media pages:
Margaret River Uniting Church on Facebook – fb.me/margaretriveruc
Margaret River Intergenerational Playgroup – https://www.facebook.com/mrucplaygroup/